Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kids and yucky stuff

You'd think that since I haven't written in such a long time, that our lives must be pretty boring. Actually, it's just the opposite. Seems like there's always so much going on I just can't seem to form the words to explain it all. At the moment, there's two things I'm waiting on. First, for the members of my family, including myself, to stop having yucky things coming out of one end or the other. Especially the 2 and 4 year olds! And secondly, for this baby to get out of my body already! It feels like just yesterday that I was writing on here about being pregnant. Maybe it feels like that because I hardly write anymore? But now we're on the final countdown. I have 11 days left until I get induced! Yay, yay and triple yay! It feels like it's been 9 months of invasion of the body snatchers!

Ok, totally off subject, and I will do my best to explain this, but the word snatchers just reminded me of the word snatch, which in turn reminded me of my uncle and girl scout cookies! I can see the puzzled looks on your faces as I sit here and giggle. I don't remember all the particulars but me, my aunt and her brother were talking about girl scout cookies one day, especially our favorite ones, somoias. Seriously doubt I spelled that right but anyways. My uncle pipes up with how he has his own stash of them but instead of "stash" he says "snatch". The funniest part is how he stops and looking very confused ask "Did I just say I had my own snatch?" Omg my aunt and I laughed so hard at this! So now, years later, I occasionally have to ask him how his snatch is doing. I don't know, maybe you had to have been there but it was funny!

Ok, back on track now. I really am tired of this bug that's going around. Two nights ago I was up all night vomiting, not fun when you're 37 weeks pregnant. Then last night I was up all night with Hunter, the 4 year old, with diarrhea. It was bad enough that I put diapers back on him. The funny part was that he woke me up telling me he puked in his diaper! Then today, Holly, my 2 year old, has a touch of it too. Amazingly though other than the yucky butt, you'd never know either of them were sick. And they have both been driving me completely crazy all day. I was so grateful when Josh came home and suggested a movie tonight and just as grateful that we have an awesome room mate who is more than willing and capable of watching these two little poop machines. Normally I wouldn't even consider letting somebody else care for them when there's something wrong, but especially with the baby less than two weeks away, I desperately need the break. Ok, enough babbling for one day. The kitchen is calling for me to make dinner. Or maybe that's just impatient little children I hear. Oh well, either way I suppose it must be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you!